
This is a picture of the road we traveled up to Pikes Peak. Earl made it 16 of the 19 miles before he had enough and I finished driving the last 3 miles to the top. I had the RV held flat and we were going about 15 mph. I wasn't sure the RV was going to make it. The brakes did get a little hot till we got back down. We all felt a little light headed and dizzy at the top since we were at 14,100 feet elevation.

Here we are at the top with the RV getting a much needed rest. Danita was very proud of her dad. It was 41 degrees at the top.

Garden of the Gods was really something to see, the huge rock formations were amazing.

Some big brother help.

Here is my family trying to push the balanced rock over!!
No comments:
Post a Comment